Tuesday, 9 December 2014
Video from : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4fWaegoDk&list=PLN_VEYjh8gCByLq9iBB_yP4Qyhh95DMyH&index=66
- The title of this video clip is ''Paper Towel vs Hand Dryers'' by AsapSCIENCE.
- This video clip shows the benefits and downfalls of using the paper towel or the hand dryer after washing your hands.
- What I have learnt:
- It is important to dry your hands after washing them.
- The spread of bacteria or germs is more likely to occur with wet skin.
- If using the hand dryer to dry hands, do dry them for at least 45 seconds for hands to be at least 97% dry.
|Picture from : http://myownvenom.deviantart.com/art/Dont-be-shy-175109125|
I am Kady Teo Han Ning, you can call me Kady (pronounced simply as the letter K and the letter D, Kay-Dee).
My hobbies are folding origami, arts and craft, playing the piano, playing computer games and listening to music .
I also enjoy swimming a lot and going to playgrounds despite my age.
I would be shy, like the cat in the picture, on the first few days or more but when I get to know someone, I would be more open.
I hope to get to know my friends of 2015 in SST as soon as possible :P