Video from : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4fWaegoDk&list=PLN_VEYjh8gCByLq9iBB_yP4Qyhh95DMyH&index=66
- The title of this video clip is ''Paper Towel vs Hand Dryers'' by AsapSCIENCE.
- This video clip shows the benefits and downfalls of using the paper towel or the hand dryer after washing your hands.
- What I have learnt:
- It is important to dry your hands after washing them.
- The spread of bacteria or germs is more likely to occur with wet skin.
- If using the hand dryer to dry hands, do dry them for at least 45 seconds for hands to be at least 97% dry.